Pop up

My latest creative burst brought me to a charming fabric shop on shattuck, where I had every intention of picking out something lovely to make on my mom's old sewing machine. Last year my brother used that same machine to great effect and turned some previously wide legged jeans slim fit. Clearly, I was behind.

It became pretty obvious once I stepped inside that I was out of my league, and so after looking at a few fabrics with a sock monkey print, I meekly stepped outside to head over to a nearby drugstore to buy a candy bar. My great plan to crochet a hipster baby onesie was also crushed.

But all this pent up creativity (sarcasm, folks) had to go somewhere, no?

We're making cards in the jr high group this Friday, and so I experimented to find a viable template:

TADAH!

Comments

CM said…
Nice! Tulips are my favorite. I want to learn how to sew one day.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie