the internet is awesome

two things i love that i bought over the internet:

1. gap pants

A blogger had previously raved about these pants. They are marvelous, stretchy and made of nice fabric. i also found that i really enjoy gap pants generally. they fit nice and are super comfy. my legs are too short to wear these particular pants properly so I have to roll up the cuffs to make them a truly cropped pant, and I wish they were a little more tapered at the ends, but other than that they are fabulous. I got them on ebay for a great deal but had previously tried them on at gap first. go try them on, they're a great black pant!

2. adorama pix foto book

(http://www.snapfactory.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/s2b0856.jpg)

adorama pix sent me a nice coupon code for a 14-page 8 x 8 book and i made a cute lil fotobook that i picked up today! the book surpassed my expectations: the pages were surprisingly thick, the printing high quality. i especially liked how the pages lay flat when you open up the book, as shown above.

Comments

CM said…
Nice! I will definitely have to check out adorama for future projects.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie