not fobby enough

one of my favorite websites is mymomisafob dot com along with its companion blog, mydadisafob dot com. If you've never looked at it and you find fob humor amusing and fantastic, both these websites offer many jewels and promise hours of laughter. Even those of you with a high funny standard will wipe your eyes because tears will surely flow with your giddy peals of giggling and guffawing. it's a great site because it is comprised of submissions by children of fob parents doing funny things, and it's done with just the right amount of tenderness and sensitivity that isn't really making fun of the parents' fobby antics, but rather recognizing them as cute and endearing.

i have been patiently waiting for my parents to do something fobby worthy enough to submit to the folks over at MMIAF and MDIAF. But nothing yet! Sometimes they write me notes, but they are never sufficiently fobby. My mom wrote me an email today and I parsed over it a few times, "is it fobby IS IT FOBBY?" but at best the only fobalicious thing to be found was her dismay that my dad and her had ordered too much food and had to take the "buffler wings" home.

buh dum chhhhhh

Comments

alexthegirl said…
I looked through some of my dad's emails to see if they were fobby enough and I think I'm gonna need a second opinion to decide.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie