i'm super mature
i needed to buy an airline ticket for the end of this month, and my friend Rich* had extra Southwest credits that needed to be used by this spring. I called him this afternoon to set it all up so that he could forward me the information for his voucher and I could apply them and later pay him back. While on the phone, i gave him my email address and he said he would it send it all to me.
checking my email, he wrote an email to the effect of "hey i wanted to make sure that this was the correct address before I sent you the voucher information because this voucher works like cash."
i got the email and because i was in a hurry i quickly replied "yeah this is right."
he then proceeded to send me all the voucher information via email and because i'm starting to get a little fuzzy (con law will do that to you) and because everything else in the world is way more interesting thatn con law I decided to be funnie (or not) and write the following email:
hey um i don't know who you are but thx for sending your voucher codes. really appreciate it - i'm going to spend it all right now HAHA.
Five minutes later, I got a slightly panicked phone call from Rich. I think I got more enjoyment fom it than I should have.
the end.
*name has been changed to protect the innocent
checking my email, he wrote an email to the effect of "hey i wanted to make sure that this was the correct address before I sent you the voucher information because this voucher works like cash."
i got the email and because i was in a hurry i quickly replied "yeah this is right."
he then proceeded to send me all the voucher information via email and because i'm starting to get a little fuzzy (con law will do that to you) and because everything else in the world is way more interesting thatn con law I decided to be funnie (or not) and write the following email:
hey um i don't know who you are but thx for sending your voucher codes. really appreciate it - i'm going to spend it all right now HAHA.
Five minutes later, I got a slightly panicked phone call from Rich. I think I got more enjoyment fom it than I should have.
the end.
*name has been changed to protect the innocent
Comments