to my faithful readers



So since my blog only has about oh, I dunno all of four or so readers, I thought I'd do a shout out to those I go to school with and who make up a majority of my blog readers

::raising a roof::



Now, to complete the picture imagine Ning somewhere in that pic; somewhere above us because she was upstairs in the computer lab for fear of impropriety.

But thanks, friends, for being my friends in law school. I think I would be a really lonely girl without you all. You all have made me laugh much.

Particularly, I think I lost all my marbles when trying to convince alex to buy ice cream and bring it back for the rest of us. "dude that's HEEEEEEEEEcka funny"

Ray, I'm sorry that I thought that a 60 watt lightbulb cost twenty-five cents an hour to light up.

And Ning, I was pleasantly stunned when you told us your pick. I'm sorry we laughed. In retrospect, I think I might've picked him too.

Love,
Allison

Comments

Mii said…
hehe, i am here somewhere! just photoshop me in! :D
alexthegirl said…
Ray looks a bit TOO happy there.

My pleasure. I'll crawl under a desk to deliver a note to you again any day. :)
joellen said…
awww you guys made it out as friends after all. that's lovely! i bet you are a fun duo.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

travels to the desert, part 5