my rental unit offers a semi-interesting view; I wanted to take a night picture of the pretty catholic church across the street from school. I thought i might figure out how to do a longer exposure so to capture the nighttime lights. Since the bottom half of the window has a screen, I lifted the window higher so my camera lens could be free to capture. Well, ten blurry pictures later and not really understanding the night time exposure thing, but with some very clear photos of the clothesline right outside, I said to myself, well I guess that means it's time to study. Then I heard this little buzz in my ear and to my horror I realized that a huge nasty fly had found his way into my purple curtained room.


Oh, it was an exciting battle. I chased the fly around the room, trying to entice it to exit the way it came, swatting at it, turning the lights on and off, chasing it around the room. I even sacrificed this ad that had really good coupons for taco bell so that I could roll it up and try to hit the little bugger. At one point I put down the taco bell bat and got my hands ready in clap position, but I decided that even I had to maintain a little class in my life and grabbed taco bell bat again.


I am happy to report that both parties fought hard and no lives were lost. Fly flew off into the darkness, and I returned to my pina colada yogurt. Cheers.


Comments

weepydonut said…
your rental unit sounds lovely. i trust that it doesn't smell like old dead berkeley professor in a filthy recliner.

:D
The Whap said…
I don't understand how "The Happy Taco" plays into all of this...

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie