where we go bike riding again
The second time I went bike riding without training wheels, I got too confident and went speeding down a hill and crashed into a shrub. I walked home with my pant leg rolled up, knee bleeding, pink bike in tow. Since then I have decided that bike riding is awesome; we often go bike riding when we go places because we feel cool going faster than pedestrians. Haha!

I was the only adult with a helmet on.
On our way to Orange Co. we stopped in Santa Barbara to go kayaking in the ocean. We didn't realize that the kayak had holes on the bottom of the vessel, which made my jeans attire really impractical and me dumb. I thought about pushing through and making the most of it but the sun was setting and the water looked dirty so wet bottomed jeans (with the fur, with the FUR!) would be miserable quickly. Anyways, for posterity's sake here's a pic of our short-lived kayaking adventure:
I rolled up my pant legs!
So we went with our trusty bikes and pedaled along the coastline. The weather was beautiful and in the mid-seventies.
Tomorrow, my goal is to take a pic with a princess!
Comments