mosquitoes are horrible

i was calmly working on my computer when out of the corner of my eye i noticed something big and black on my wall. hoping that it was one of the random spots on my wall that i often mistaken for a bug, i put on my stronger glasses and to my utter horror, it was a mosquito!

i quickly grabbed my weapon of choice (a piece of cardboard), and got ready to pounce. the last time I killed a mosquito, I had to stand on a chair and managed to squash my face into the door frame, single handedly making my glasses very crooked.

i turned off the main light, leaving only the desk light on and walked around, hoping that he would settle down somewhere within reach so that I wouldn't have to perch on a chair like some sort of maniac, swiveling on the desk chair.

at about three feet from the ground, i gave my first good whack at the mosquito, but it was too quick for me and it darted out of the way, settling about two feet from the ceiling, MOCKING ME!

With no other choice, I perched atop my desk chair, gaining extra leverage from grounding one foot on my desk. I gave one good swat, and down came mosquito, settling on my desk, still twitching. Feeling repulsed yet relieved, I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and finally put the mosquito to rest, squeezing it between the folds of the paper, hoping that nothing oozed out.

-_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie