probably an overshare
my wonderful friends, Chris and Raqui, were married last July and had a beautiful wedding that truly celebrated the love between the two of them and the love that all their friends and family had for them on this joyous occassion.
marian and i were visiting at their apartment last weekend and found a copy of their wedding day DVD, which of course, we immediately popped into the DVD player to watch. it was a very nicely made video of their day and it featured many of the highlights of the ceremony and reception. Towards the middle of the video it suddenly zoomed to a picture of me waving to my friend Jelli and horror of all horrors, it was at that very lovely (i'm being sarcastic) side angle where my upper arm fat was just waving back and forth. To be more specific, look at the upper part of your arm. You know that fatty area that extends from your armpit to your elbow? that lovely area. To top it off, I must've been very excited to see Jelli because I was waving very excitedly, fat reluctantly going along with my enthusiasm. Good gracious. So now you know that I have armfat, and talk about it on public forums, you probably don't want to be friends with me now. That's okay. I understand.
I'm hoping to become more involved in Junior High Sunday School at church. I observed the class yesterday and they seem like a fun bunch. We did this ice breaker activity where everyone had to line up alphabetically according to their first names and it was sooo adorable to see them all lined up; I'd forgotten how cute middle schoolers are, they're all kind of at that gangly stage where they're still trying to grow into themselves, or else they're still small and child like and many of them still act like kids.
Friend is in the market to purchase a dSLR and we had a very fun fifteen minutes at circuit city trying out the D80 before we got kicked out because they were closing. Particularly, we were very excited to get the "zoom clearly into an object and get a blurry background" image; if only they would let us take it outside and try it out with natural light! The zoom is incredible on these things and defnitely above and beyond normal point and shoots.
I was reminiscing with some friends this past week, reflecting on how fun college was, because it was lots of fun and we miss it. I cranked up "Justified" by Justin Timberlake because for some reason it really reminds me of my college experience, and it was lovely.
okay hope everyone is doing well and that you are all enjoying the nice weather!
XOXO,
Allison
marian and i were visiting at their apartment last weekend and found a copy of their wedding day DVD, which of course, we immediately popped into the DVD player to watch. it was a very nicely made video of their day and it featured many of the highlights of the ceremony and reception. Towards the middle of the video it suddenly zoomed to a picture of me waving to my friend Jelli and horror of all horrors, it was at that very lovely (i'm being sarcastic) side angle where my upper arm fat was just waving back and forth. To be more specific, look at the upper part of your arm. You know that fatty area that extends from your armpit to your elbow? that lovely area. To top it off, I must've been very excited to see Jelli because I was waving very excitedly, fat reluctantly going along with my enthusiasm. Good gracious. So now you know that I have armfat, and talk about it on public forums, you probably don't want to be friends with me now. That's okay. I understand.
I'm hoping to become more involved in Junior High Sunday School at church. I observed the class yesterday and they seem like a fun bunch. We did this ice breaker activity where everyone had to line up alphabetically according to their first names and it was sooo adorable to see them all lined up; I'd forgotten how cute middle schoolers are, they're all kind of at that gangly stage where they're still trying to grow into themselves, or else they're still small and child like and many of them still act like kids.
Friend is in the market to purchase a dSLR and we had a very fun fifteen minutes at circuit city trying out the D80 before we got kicked out because they were closing. Particularly, we were very excited to get the "zoom clearly into an object and get a blurry background" image; if only they would let us take it outside and try it out with natural light! The zoom is incredible on these things and defnitely above and beyond normal point and shoots.
I was reminiscing with some friends this past week, reflecting on how fun college was, because it was lots of fun and we miss it. I cranked up "Justified" by Justin Timberlake because for some reason it really reminds me of my college experience, and it was lovely.
okay hope everyone is doing well and that you are all enjoying the nice weather!
XOXO,
Allison
Comments