how to scare your husband

1. Buy "character mask" from Korean skin care/cosmetics store 
 2. Apply mask
3. Tap your husband on the shoulder to be friendly and get his attention. Wave silently.

I showed the second picture to my co-worker and she replied "I think I just lost my appetite." At the time I didn't think it looked that weird but looking at the picture now I think it's creepy because it looks vaguely like a clown face. I also bought a panda face and puppy face, and gave them to others. They also make a sheep, dragon, tiger? 

As for the skin moisturizing qualities, I took before and after photos to document any changes, but even when I zoomed in, I couldn't discern any differences. But, my skin did feel well fed and moisturized, and it felt nice and cool when it was on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie