my favorite picture from our wedding



* photo by Brian Yip

I love this picture.

Before the ceremony, I noticed the above homeless man lingering around the church. He noticed me and Lydia standing by the door and wished me a happy wedding, always welcome words. I didn't realize that he stuck around for the ice cream reception until I saw Brian's picture. I really love this picture mainly for two reasons. 1) I like that the man is politely waiting in line and 2) my seven year old cousin looks like he's having awkward conversation with him - "soooo...how 'bout them Dodgers!" <3
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Yaui said…
i hope he got all the ice cream he wanted. how was he wearing a jacket in that weather
LifeWithPsi said…
this is truly awesome

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie