i am disgusting!
I was riding home on MUNI when I started to feel really really hungry. It didn't help that I was sitting on a backwards facing seat, reading a magazine on a very bumpy stop and go bus ride. It was the perfect storm to make me feel absolutely nauseous and I threw in a few good dry heaves for good measure.
All the way home I kept on thinking of the dinner options that I had. I could stop and buy a burrito, but that wasn't very cost effective because I would wolf the five dollar burrito down in no time, with nothing to show for it in the morning. I could eat the frozen dumplings that I had made last week, but after eating it for a few days, it would just be terribly unsatisfying.
So i did what I imagine a lot of desperate dieters do - run to the grocery store and buy whatever catches their eye, nutrition worries floating up to the sky! I cheerily shoved a Salisbury steak dinner under my arm and grabbed a pepper jack cheese stick and a strawberry yogurt, offensive object obviously being the steak dinner.
Oh, but what the hey I was so so hungry and I know this is gross but one of my favorite dinners is banquet salisbury steak dinners with half a cup of rice on top. Because I felt gross after eating it, I tried to redeem myself by trying in vain to find a box top for education stamp on the box, but I guess schools are smarter than that and don't want to promote or accept these horrible sodium and fat filled disgustings.
-_-
Comments