i like soda

study group and i went wine tasting today. i'm not exactly sure where we went - i got in the car and alex drove...somewhere. at any rate, it was a really lovely day and the weather was spectacular.


We went to four wineries, and to be honest, I cannot tell the difference between the different wines. I swiveled my glass and smelled everything, but I had no idea what I was doing. Sure, I can tell between the white and the red and the really sweet ones, but after awhile they all just tasted like two buck chuck. any and all nuances were lost on me. at the last one, after just feeling incredibly sleepy and slightly fuzzy, I started dreaming of a nice cold orange Sunkist, which officially ended wine tasting 2009 for me.






but, i had a good time! : D Hanging out with study group is always fun!


i had so much fun that i didn't even bother to whip out my sun hat.



lastly, a romantic pic


these were love seat benches, perfect for two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie