just two papercuts
i tend to get paper cuts a lot - as you can imagine, it's an extremely loathful annoyance and there really is no one to blame but myself, because I'm the one shoving my hand into my backpack that is stuffed with disheveled papers and miscellaneous edges and basically asking for one of those edges to uncomfortably slice into my hand.
I managed to give myself two on the same day, one from my civ pro outline (good riddance) and another from a property flashcard (bah). The worst are the manila folders, card stock, etc. (I'm sorry if this is shaping up to be an uncomfortable post - no one wants to hear about paper cuts, but I promise that it takes an uplifting turn real soon) And then you're stuck with this sting on your finger that persists for at least one day until it has the good sense to close up and leave in peace.
My job helping with inviations was to put them in their snug envelopes. I was terrified that I might slice my fingers trying to stuff the cardstock into their snug fitting little homes, not to mention having to coax some of the cards back out of the envelopes (like trying to take tight pants off an elephant) but I am happy to report that all ten of my fingers left happy and whole.
::bow::
I managed to give myself two on the same day, one from my civ pro outline (good riddance) and another from a property flashcard (bah). The worst are the manila folders, card stock, etc. (I'm sorry if this is shaping up to be an uncomfortable post - no one wants to hear about paper cuts, but I promise that it takes an uplifting turn real soon) And then you're stuck with this sting on your finger that persists for at least one day until it has the good sense to close up and leave in peace.
My job helping with inviations was to put them in their snug envelopes. I was terrified that I might slice my fingers trying to stuff the cardstock into their snug fitting little homes, not to mention having to coax some of the cards back out of the envelopes (like trying to take tight pants off an elephant) but I am happy to report that all ten of my fingers left happy and whole.
::bow::
Comments