the slanted screen
jeff adachi, the sf public defender is coming to speak at our school this week. He's very well known and oversees many many cases. I am interested to hear his talk, and contrary to popular belief, **alex**, i am motivated to attend beyond my interest in the promised free dinner at the event.
i decided to google mr. adachi and came up with a short wikipedia profile on him. At the very bottom, it noted that he had written and produced a film about the history of asian american males in cinema.
http://www.slantedscreen.com/
So sue me, (actually don't - i have a lot of loans to pay off) but I'm much more interested in finding out what prompted him to make this movie than his work as a public defender. though i'm guessing that those wouldn't be the questions he would probably want to be fielding at the talk. ::intertwining my fingers together and making pointers with my index fingers while I rest my chin thoughtfully atop the pointer fingers::
i'll keep you posted, blogspot.
i decided to google mr. adachi and came up with a short wikipedia profile on him. At the very bottom, it noted that he had written and produced a film about the history of asian american males in cinema.
http://www.slantedscreen.com/
So sue me, (actually don't - i have a lot of loans to pay off) but I'm much more interested in finding out what prompted him to make this movie than his work as a public defender. though i'm guessing that those wouldn't be the questions he would probably want to be fielding at the talk. ::intertwining my fingers together and making pointers with my index fingers while I rest my chin thoughtfully atop the pointer fingers::
i'll keep you posted, blogspot.
Comments