a good run

I always get sick. Nothing serious ever really, just a lot of annoying colds that promise a runny nose and being at 60% for a couple of days. I just about always more or less feel fine in that I can operate and go to school just so long i make sure to hang up my dancing shoes and instead sit quietly for a few days while I wait for my nose to dry up. Not that I have dancing shoes or anything anyways. But you get my point.
Last year I caught these colds maybe 15 or so times - during my two week winter break, I managed to catch a cold on three separate occasions! It was maddening. MADDENING.
So I said to myself, "Allison, you need to chin up and not get sick so often." And my immune system said "okay!" in a really high squeaky voice because that's what she sounds like.
My new game plan included a cup of green tea every morning, lots of whole grain English muffins, a nice sized serving of nonfat plain yogurt, lots of water, lots of fruits and vegetables, and a gummy multi-vitamin every morning. It was going to be a wonderful time of sinus clarity! (!!!!!!!!!)
Until this morning. I woke up and I let out a long sigh because I knew that the jig was up, the gravy train was over, the party done. But I guess it was a good run - three months, not bad at all. And now i must run - because that's what my nose is doing.
**buh dum chiiiiiiing**
::awkward silence::
Fine, fine. That wasn't funny.
(context for picture up top - [ i can't figure out how to put pictures not up on top on blogger so the daniel henney initially looks wildly out of place; sorry]
Last year I caught these colds maybe 15 or so times - during my two week winter break, I managed to catch a cold on three separate occasions! It was maddening. MADDENING.
So I said to myself, "Allison, you need to chin up and not get sick so often." And my immune system said "okay!" in a really high squeaky voice because that's what she sounds like.
My new game plan included a cup of green tea every morning, lots of whole grain English muffins, a nice sized serving of nonfat plain yogurt, lots of water, lots of fruits and vegetables, and a gummy multi-vitamin every morning. It was going to be a wonderful time of sinus clarity! (!!!!!!!!!)
Until this morning. I woke up and I let out a long sigh because I knew that the jig was up, the gravy train was over, the party done. But I guess it was a good run - three months, not bad at all. And now i must run - because that's what my nose is doing.
**buh dum chiiiiiiing**
::awkward silence::
Fine, fine. That wasn't funny.
(context for picture up top - [ i can't figure out how to put pictures not up on top on blogger so the daniel henney initially looks wildly out of place; sorry]
me: HEY GUESS WHAT did you know that DANIEL HENNEY'S gonna be in the new XMEN movie?
funnie friend: SHUT UP! What NO WAY HE IS SO HOT)
Comments
p.s. Your friend must be a genius because he IS hot.