The best coffee

(Hi, it’s been awhile but I thought I’d try my hand again at writing.)

My very favorite coffee is at convenience stores, mixing the flavored coffee dispenser with the medium roast drip they’re serving. The flavors at the dispenser vary, but I can always count on a cappuccino, hot cocoa, French vanilla, and usually some other seasonal selection (pumpkin spice, peppermint mocha, caramel gold, Butterfinger, which is delicious). I like to do a little of everything. You stick your cup under the spout and hold the button and powder and hot water pour out. Back in college I filled my cup only with the flavored coffee powders, paired it with a jalapeño corn dog and called it lunch, but nowadays I do a half half mix with drip coffee and it’s wonderful. I discovered a 7-11 between my kid’s school and the train station and it is really the best way to start Tuesdays.

Comments

Who Me? said…
I recall going with you to the 7-12 on Parker and creating our own coffee cocktails �� So yum.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie