lisa's wedding!

nerd alert - this is a really dorky post.


So no secret here, but I love the Simpsons. Their yellow four fingered antics make me shake with laughter. Haha!

One of my favorite episodes is when they flash forward to the future to Lisa's wedding, which, according to http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F15.html, is on August 1, 2010.


Her something old was her pearl necklace, her something new was her wedding dress, her something borrowed was a brooch that belonged to her fiance's mother, and her something blue was a chunk of Marge's hair!

I briefly (no more than 1 minute, I swear) entertained the idea of sharing the same anticipated wedding date as Lisa, but **spoiler alert** they don't get married in the end, and well, the greater significance of doing so is tenuous at best.

But how cute is Lisa?

Comments

Amy said…
i wish i coulda seen you last time i was home. it's so sad that that last 2 times i saw you was my shower and my wedding. :P anyway you always crack me up~

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing LeBron to the Bay

dukbukki...but not

no soda makes allison crazie