cool stuff on the street
in my neighborhood, people like to leave things that they do not want out on the sidewalk. i see a lot of mattresses, furniture, shoes, clothing, books, lamp fixtures, etc. normally, the stuff is kind of junky and if it's been out overnight it usually takes on a slightly wet form that makes it kind of dirty and gross. though one day i did find a clean copy of a novel that i had been wanting to read.
anyways, the other day, i found this:
a small acoustic guitar! it looks and sounds just like the real thing, except that it's made for children! I took it home, but I'm not sure what to do with it; I am not a child, so i can't really play it and i suspect that if i learned on it i might be confused when i tried to play a guitar that is actually meant for grown ups because the handle (i dunno what else to call it) might have different spacing and things like that. further, I couldn't even get the strap around me because i was too wide and big. i am a wide load.
i might just donate it to salvation army or something; but in the meantime i must say that i love it and it looks cute in my room.
anyways, the other day, i found this:
a small acoustic guitar! it looks and sounds just like the real thing, except that it's made for children! I took it home, but I'm not sure what to do with it; I am not a child, so i can't really play it and i suspect that if i learned on it i might be confused when i tried to play a guitar that is actually meant for grown ups because the handle (i dunno what else to call it) might have different spacing and things like that. further, I couldn't even get the strap around me because i was too wide and big. i am a wide load.i might just donate it to salvation army or something; but in the meantime i must say that i love it and it looks cute in my room.
Comments